every corporate job I've had follows the same pattern:
(1) get hired
(2) kick immense ass
(3) management "can't promote you" - but "stay motivated!"
(4) effortlessly onboard manager's workloads to prove you could do their job better
(5) manager develops immense fear, starts undermining you, makes you "team lead"
(6) be miserable, threaten to leave
(7) submit resignation
(8) management hastily offers that "impossible" promotion
(9) years later you hear "it all went to shit after you left"
🗑️ refugee | 🌹 supporter | mill player | 🍍🍕lover | mustard disliker
This instance of Mastodon is only for @buffaloser.